DESIGNED FOR THE AMPHIBIOUS ATHLETE; ADVENTURE OVER LAND AND SEA
The Swimrun collection was developed in collaboration with ÖtillÖ, founders of the Swimrun World Championship. Seamlessly transition between wet and dry while keeping out grit and silt -- perfect for triathalons or any extra-sloppy trail runs.
• Foot-Shaped Construction – for unrestricted foot freedom
• Neoprene Ankle Sock – full ankle mobility in and out of water
• Water Repellent Recycled PET Mesh – for minimal wet weight
• Quick Drain Zones – pump water out with each foot stride
• Sticky Soft Ground Sole with Tall Lugs – for traction in mud
• Orange Rubber – for visibility in the water
Wear your sustainability statement with the Primus Swimrun Hi. Using approximately 17 recycled plastic bottles to create a breathable mesh, paired with quick-drain zones to minimise water-weight. The over-ankle, neoprene collar keeps the foot firmly in place, whilst the extra-sticky Soft Ground sole features high-profile lugs for loose and muddy terrains.