- * NEW ARRIVALS!*
- VEGAN SHOES
- SWIM RUN SHOES
- *VIVOBAREFOOT UK DIRECT* NEW*
- *PRE-ORDER*(BOOK BEFORE THEY SELL OUT)
- END OF RANGE SALE SHOES
- BARGAIN BASEMENT SALE
- T-ROCKET SANDALS
- AONIJIE HYDRATION
- VIVOLICIOUS ACTIVEWEAR
- BOOMER BATS
- BALEGA SOCKS
- **HYDRATION SPECIAL**
- COMPRESS SPORT
- UNDER ARMOUR
- LOCKEROOM STRETCHBAND
Team Vivo Elite
Team Vivo Elite is a team of extremely talented and passionate athletes sponsored by Native Sport.
Jarryd Dunn (Turbo)
Date of birth: 22 July 1997
Profession: Student at UCT studying a BSc Computer Science
2nd Old Fisherman’s Trail Challenge (2017)
1st VWS Trail Challenge 20km (2017)
4th Two Oceans Trail Run 24km (2017)
2nd Overall Cape Summer Trail Series Long Course (2017)
1st Trail du Mont Rochelle 25km (2016)
1st Cape Leopard Trust Trail Challenge (2016)
1st Team Table Mountain Challenge (2016)
1st Kleinmond XL (2016)
2nd Bastille Day Trail Run 25km (2016)
Favourite Quote: “Not all who wander are lost”
Favourite Sports Personality: Ryan Sandes
Why do you like VIVOBAREFOOT:
The minimal cushioning means that the feedback is fantastic. The zero drop and wide toe box means that your foot can move the way it was designed to and they are extremely comfortable.
Why do you like UltrAspire:
Their packs make refueling as easy as possible. They are light and don’t bounce while you’re running and hold everything you need.
What is your favorite trail:
Pretty much anything in the Cederberg. Though I’m also a huge fan of the trails in the Muizenberg mountains.
Not everyone knows that:
I have a tendency to take wrong turns and add a k or two to most of my runs.
I grew up hiking in the mountains around Cape Town. Now I run them always looking from new paths and peaks.
Charl Brandon Souma (Caballo)
Winner of the Three Peaks Challenge 2013
- Top 3 finish SA Ultra Distance Trail Champs 2013
- Top 10 finish SA Long Distrance Trail Champs 2013
- Comrades Silver 2013
- 3rd Investec Lion Head's Challenge Tame The Lion 22km (2015)
- 3rd Otter Trail (2012, 2011)
- 1st CVT (2012)
- 1st Team Table Mountain Challenge (2011)
- 7th Jonkershoek Mountain Extreme (2011)
- Top 50 Cape Epic (2011)
- 2nd Southern Storm Duathlon (2010)
- 3rd Hout Bay Trail Challenge (2010)
- 1st Mast Challenge (2010)
- 1st Ironman South Africa (2009) (age group 25 – 29)
- Ironman World Championships, Hawaii (2009)
Favourite Quote: The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.